Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8: I don't even like Bud Light

If you would have asked me 10 years ago if I'd think I ever would want a motorcycle, I'd have said you're nuts. Even now, part of me wonders why I love it so much. I know it's insane and dangerous, but I really do love being on the damn road riding this thing.

Not that this "Bud Light" special is my ride. This happens to be a snazzy lil' paint job on a bike at the International Bike Show in Novi, MI. Hundreds of bikes were on hand for our viewing and perhaps our purchasing pleasure. Antique bikes, custom bikes, artsy bikes and so on. Lot's of cool shit.

Afterwards we scoped out a place (via recommendation) called "Lakepointe Yacht Club" in Livonia. Interesting place indeed. The server's uniforms were two piece something: whether it be underwear or bikini, they just had to be covered. Pretty hot girls too, but it made me wonder about the nature of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment