Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 23: Kill, Kill, Kill!!!

There are a whole slew of photos I could have used, but near the end of the day a few more photo opportunities presented themselves.

Two of four sisters decided to stay overnight, and took over the big bed. Being the brother that I am, there is no way I'm going to let them rest easy without a little hassling.

The initial torture occurred with me pinching my sisters with a grabber device of my parents; those devices given to a patient who had some type of joint replacement and it aids in picking things up off the floor. The I moved onto using an icicle of the eaves from the front porch. THEEEEEN using a couple of ice packs that happened to be on the front porch, I booby trapped the bed (when she was in the bathroom) by stuffing the ice packs at the bottom of the bed where her feet would rest. ;)

Yes, I am an ass, but a beloved ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment