Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 355: Pa's Ride

Being quite the homebodies, my 'rents don't get out much. Grocery stores, once in a while a sister's house and so on. I can't remember the last movie they watched in an actual movie theater. To restaurants from time to time, but rarely will they choose outside of cowboy movies and so on at home. A little depressing perhaps, or at least it is from my perspective.

Now that I think of the movie/theater question, I know it was the remake of "True Grit."


So, when my pops found his way out and about the other day, I made sure to let him know that I'd be at JCo for a spell and he's more than welcome to stop in. Hell, I even offered to buy him a drink, which he gratefully accepted. I was geeked to see him branch out, which I'm sure he'd do more often were my mother willing to make it out as well.

Sort of makes me think I could get him out of Michigan were my mother more willing, which she wouldn't be, of that I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment