Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 348: If ya' don't know, now ya' know...

...Ninja.

Blowing my nose is bodily necessity of which I am not fond, even more so since my allergies became more than just a mild irritation. My schnoz gets all sore and I just lose it and end up picking in the solitude of my own bathroom.

Photo to the right depicts me with tissue in the nasal caverns (big noses don't have nasal cavities) to help provide a net, if you will. Breathe for a few minutes like this, and even perform a few mock nose blowings. Take them out and then stand over the trash, toilet or sink. Press down on one side and then give the other side a really good honk. You will be both amazed and horrified at the amount and substance that erupts. Really quite gross, but sometimes drastic measures need to be taken in order to breathe at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment