Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 323: 107 Points?!?!

So I totally love words and word games. Not word games like fucking with someone's mood with carefully chosen words. I mean word games like Scrabble or Boggle and so on. Like my dearest Jamie Kline, I love flexing my vast, well read nuts and and teaching the less well read people a thing or two.

Nearly missing the chance to snap this screen shot, I panicked. Fear not, however, I have given Mary Jo her moment of glory. As of this moment, she has netted the highest scoring word in any of the games I have yet played. No easy feat, and my hat goes off to her.

Can't lie when I say I was more than a little pissy and jealous about it, but oh well. Manipulation of the score and letter multipliers is a huge part of the game, and I've had my fair share of monster words. Still....damn her.

No comments:

Post a Comment