Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 354: Questing

Questing for what you ask? BAREMAN'S!!!!!

After an evening at the gym, which I'm rather excited to be back into, Phanny B and I made our way to Wal-Mart and then Polly's. A necessity really, since Wal-Mart's version of Bareman's is straight garbage. So pitifully it tastes that you can barely call it chocolate milk. Just pathetic really.

Rather excited I am to be resuming physical activity. Too long have I let things go and done very little to prevent my girth from ever expanding. I won't lie when I say it was a bit rough trying to run in my nasty shoes I had on. Not that I don't have better shoes, but I'd forgotten to bring them with me.

Yoga is also in the works. Twice now we've gone to two of the classes the wonderful instructor has provided for free, and I'm feeling hooked already. Kinda drives me crazy that a woman nearly three decades older than I am could probably lift me up - as tubby as I am - and break me over her knee.

I'll get around to getting back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment