Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 295: Didn't Work Out So Hot....

Despite my Saturday being filled with fun and adventure, the only couple photos I took were of the grass that morning on my way into work. Not that it was the first day of frost on the ground, it was, however, the first day that I became aware of it, much to my loathing. Worse yet, despite several attempts at snapping a shot where the frost was more evident, I couldn't capture a pic worth a shit. At fault perhaps was my camera, or maybe the fact that it was 5:20am ruining my general concern/attention to detail that was the culprit.

Granted, I don't have the best camera, but has anyone every tried this before? Early frost on the ground, not the glacial frost that will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

  1. turn the flash off...porch light, even headlights should do the trick

    ReplyDelete