Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 270: False Pretender

Well, the other day I was carting my ass off to work, but was on the verge of death due to allergies. My ass couldn't breathe worth a damn, and I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE breathing through my mouth (exercise being the exception). Not having used any nasal decongestant in some time, I didn't have any on my person, but, unfortunately I didn't have time to run to any pharmacy to get some.

However, I could spare a minute to walk into the hospital gift shop and see if they carried any.

What they carried, however, was this little tampon looking thing you stuck in your nose hole, and take a good sniff of to help alleviate congestion.

What a crock a shit. It sucked more ass than I did trying to secure my 4.0 in a couple classes; and that didn't work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment