Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 273: Undressing her with my eyes is the least of her worries

Amazing the things you can do with your eyes these days, isn't it? I can undress a girl with my eyes, bump the ugliest of uglies with my eyes, or even cannibalize her with my eyes (just to mentally ensure that I share her with no others). The sky's the limit if you think about it.

So...I have this friend, and we'll call her "Aubrey" for secrecy's sake. Aubrey is quite the awesome woman. She's beautiful in ways that would make any man swoon, or jizz in their pants if you lack control. Head to toe awesome, inside and out. No that I can really say that for absolute certainty; there are certain things that just don't come out 'til you've had a little pillow talk. Though I won't think too much on that or I might lose control and do something in my pants.

I won't go on forever and ever about her, though I could, but I'll move onto the photo in question.

Sitting in class the other day, I was working through an old notebook and stumbled across this lil' memento from Aubrey. Made me go all *sniff, sniff* on the insides. I wonder if she thinks I'm done being creepy yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment