Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 61: Chicago or NY Style? Hmmm......BOTH!

Had to take a bit of a break from the blog for a few days, though I took no break from thinking about it or taking photos with the project in mind. Still....

The epic battle....the age old question....good versus evil and all that horse shit....pales in comparison to the question of which is better: Chicago or NY style pizza?

Now, I'm a fan of thin crust pizza anyway, so NY style would probably win out, but I really loved the Pizza at Lou Malnati's. Like I told a few people, I fought the pizza and the pizza won. I figured that a paltry 6" personal deep dish wouldn't be quite enough, as I didn't have breakfast that morning, but I ate two pieces of the 9" of the pie set down infront of me. God it was so friggin' good.

Now....I have to work on that NY style pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment