Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 234: Bath Time Vernie!!

Not sure when the transition happened; from water hating mongrel to water loving. At some point she just decided to jump in the tub with me and get all wet. The first time I was pissed, but I began wondering if she really thought of getting a bath. Maybe she associates the water in the tub with the baths she's been given in the past and decided she wanted another. Not sure, but she doesn't take much coaxing to get in the tub these days.

In all honesty, she's not quite a hydrophiliac. She'll turn and run away from waves should they come crashing in her direction, while at the beach. Spray her with water and she'd likely piss herself the first time or two. She just likes being clean I guess, which is all good by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment