Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 226: Epic Fail...

Often I wonder if deciding to use a screenshot is an epic fail as it's outside the parameters of my original project idea. *shrugs* No biggie I guess.

Why exactly I chose this screen shot is because for the first time in 227 days, I didn't have my camera out of my pocket the whole day. As I was loading the past several days off my camera, I came to the conclusion that amidst the many different photo choices, I had nothing representative from Friday. Yes, Friday = Fail, at least that's how I feel about it.

I could cite that I only really claimed to post a photo each day, rather than a photo taken from each day, but then I'd feel like a lying bastard.

Is one missed day in an entire year permissable? Why - no matter how lame some entries are - do I feel like a failure and a piece of poop?

No comments:

Post a Comment