Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 212: To Hell With That...

When given the option of this, a broom, apparition, or floo powder this will be last option I'd choose.

Yes, I took a picture of a flushing toilet. Deal with it.

I was reflecting, as I usually do on the can, that I'm very much a *regular* person. By regular I mean that I shit on a semi-regular schedule. Within two hours of waking up, I go the first time. Within 30 minutes of finishing lunch, I go a second time. Last but not least, I often go a third time shortly after eating my dinner.

Three to 21 times a week is considered normal ranges of load droppings. What is of concern if you are a one time a day dropper and then switch to once a week or three times a day, suddenly and without any change in your dietary schedule.

Gross you out? Think about it for a while; where are you on that range?

No comments:

Post a Comment