Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 252: Scribblins....

Catching up on nearly two weeks worth of photo-blogging sucks donkey balls. Worse yet is when you feel such an intense desire to be in the mood to do it, but fail so epically in finding motivation that you just can't bring yourself to do it.

There may or may not be storm clouds hanging around my head right now, but I wouldn't know. I'm in too intense a funk at the exact moment in time. I really have no idea how my fingers are able to move at this time, as I could imagine myself sitting in the cold aware of freezing to death, watching a forest fire uncaring that there may be pain and suffering within, or know that others might be experiencing harder times than I am - and there are many that are, I'm sure - but know that I don't care, at least not right now.

First and foremost, this pic is a throwback to better days of sharing classes with a beloved friend of mine. We'd sit and draw pictures - usually stick figures - to vent our frustrations. How indicative they really were of problems that were really going on in our lives is debatable, but even in serious cases we'd nearly piss ourselves laughing in class. On more than a few occasions did an instructor give us the stink eye.

Better days indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment