Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 6: Going Streaking?!?!

If I'm right, and I'd like to think that I am, you're rolling your eyes right now. Yes, I am wearing naught but a robe, flops, and jammie pants; and I'm in public no less.

Not that I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants mind you, though I have finally done that just recently. Even then, I'll only do that when certain criteria are met - as they were also met in the above pic: when I'm sick, desperate for food, and/or super hungover. Even when those criteria have been met, you won't find me at a decent restaurant or at the mall or even at Target. Well, maybe Target, but that's dependent on dire my need for Sniffle spray.

Having only minutes ago posted the pic on Facebook, a friend comments, "are you going streaking?" Not in Jackson, but don't give me any ideas I think to myself ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment