Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 179: If only there were three of 'em...

My lil' friend was much closer to me at one point, but proved to be a very camera shy birdie that Saturday afternoon.

Speaking of Saturday afternoons: if you win free tickets to a massively mega multi-concert (Rockapalooza in this case), pick them up on a weekday. No matter how tired you may be; no matter how simple picking them up the next day will be; no matter how fucking dead or paralyzed you may be that Friday afternoon, do NOT wait until the next day. Because I did not pick my free tickets up that Friday, I got screwed out of tickets for what looks like - according to the kick ass photos - a great damn time. $30 wouldn't have been that steep a price either, had I the dough to pay for the tickets. God Damn I wished I'd been there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment