Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 47: Poofy Hair!

This year's 365 Project isn't quite the fun writing project that the previous year's was. On one hand, I want to minimize the amount of writing I was doing, because it was the perceived need to write more than a few lines of senseless drivel that was a major reason why I kept falling behind, particularly in the latter half of the year. Laziness is the second culprit, if you were wondering.

However, what drew me to the idea of a 365 Photo Project was very basic and simple: photos. Self portraits were the dominant subjects of choice, but there were others. I myself choice the "other" category and shot whatever I was around be it people, things, objects that reflected the way I was thinking. Taking it a step further I decide to write small blogs for each posting. Some days it even involved multiple photos.

Restarting the blog, I wanted to free myself from the constraints imposed by my adherence to the rules of the first 365 days; meaning less writing. I left it open to write as much as I wanted, however, and here we are.

To make it fun, I think I need to post everyday, but with a bare minimum of writing. At the end of the week, I'll post - maybe - a week's end blog to go with the portrait of choice and write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment